Set up a living trust as part of your estate plan with this template USA Revocable Living Trust Declaration.
- Placing your property in a living trust during your lifetime automatically avoids probate, and ensures that when you die your estate will be distributed to your beneficiaries.
- The settlorâ€™s property is transferred to the trustee, who holds it in trust on behalf of the beneficiaries.
- After the settlorâ€™s death, the trustee will pay all of the estate expenses and then distribute the remainder of the trust proceeds to the beneficiaries.
- This is a revocable trust, which means it can be revoked in whole or in part at any time during your lifetime.
- It should be used in connection with a Pour Over Will.
- Also included is an Approval from Spouse form, which the settlorâ€™s spouse must sign to consent to the transfer and release all rights to the trust property.
This USA Revocable Living Trust
template is available as a customizable MS Word document. For US residents only.