Appoint regional sub-franchisors for a restaurant chain in the United States with this USA Regional Sub-Franchise Agreement for Restaurant Franchise.
- The regional sub-franchisor will develop and manage franchisees in a designated area and provide them with support services, such as business consultation and advice, assistance in acquiring a location, lease negotiations, construction coordination, marketing advice, implementation, and training.
- The sub-franchisor will pay a non-refundable sub-franchise fee.
- The sub-franchisor will have the exclusive right to act as sub-franchisor within the designated territory.
- The franchisor grants the sub-franchisor the right to use its trademarks and logos, and will provide training and materials.
- The franchisor will pay all bills and invoices owing to the sub-franchisor.
This USA Regional Sub-Franchise Agreement for Restaurant Franchise
template is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.