Set up a living trust as part of your estate plan with this template USA Revocable Living Trust Declaration.
- Placing your property in a living trust during your lifetime automatically avoids probate, and ensures that when you die your estate will be distributed to your beneficiaries.
- The settlor's property is transferred to the trustee, who holds it in trust on behalf of the beneficiaries.
- After the settlor's death, the trustee will pay all of the estate expenses and then distribute the remainder of the trust proceeds to the beneficiaries.
- This is a revocable trust, which means it can be revoked in whole or in part at any time during your lifetime.
- It should be used in connection with a Pour Over Will.
- Also included is an Approval from Spouse form, which the settlor's spouse must sign to consent to the transfer and release all rights to the trust property.
This USA Revocable Living Trust
template is available as a customizable MS Word document. For US residents only.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016