Security Guard Agreement for Event or Function | USA
Security companies, create customized contracts quickly and easily with this Security Guard Services Agreement for Event or Function.
- This form of contract is used to provide security services on a per-event basis, such as for large parties or socials.
- The security company is responsible for bonding and licensing its employees and for providing the client with proof of licensing and current insurance.
- The client will provide a designated representative to be accessible throughout the duration of the event to provide information and assistance to the guards.
- The security guards have the authority to deal with any potential problems including verbal or physical confrontations, unless a situation appears to be outside their control, in which event they will contact police for assistance.
- The contract template can be easily customized with your company logo, address, phone numbers and website URL.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Governed by U.S. laws and intended to be used only in the United States.
Last Updated: 11-March-2022