Shareholder Resolutions to Authorize Borrowing | USA
Prepare shareholder resolutions to authorize borrowing against a corporation's assets with these template Shareholder Resolutions for U.S. corporations.
- The package contains two resolutions:
- The first resolution authorizes the company to borrow money against its accounts receivable.
- The second resolution authorizes the company to borrow against its equipment and inventory.
- Both forms come in one downloadable file. Re-use them as often as your company requires.
- These Shareholder Resolutions authorizing corporate borrowing can be used by any profit corporation incorporated anywhere in the United States.
Last Updated: 06-December-2021