Alberta Monthly Residential Tenancy Agreement
Rent a house, apartment or suite in Alberta to a tenant under this month-to-month Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- The Tenancy Agreement contains standard provisions for a rental contract such as:
- how the security deposit will be held, used (if necessary) and returned to the tenant at the end of the tenancy;
- the obligation of each of the parties as set out in the Residential Tenancies Act;
- how the tenancy can be terminated by either party;
- pet provisions;
- tenant improvements;
- restrictions on smoking and growing cannabis.
- This Tenancy Agreement CANNOT be used for a mobile home site rental, vacation property rental, or to rent living quarters in a landlord's residence.
- The template is provided in MS Word format. Download, fill in the relevant information and get it signed. Use as needed for all your rental properties.
Last Updated: 08-June-2018