Alberta Notice of Proposed Sanction against Condo Owner
Give notice to a condominium owner that the board proposes to levy a sanction for a breach of the Bylaws with this Notice of Proposed Sanction.
- The Notice is required under s. 73.7(1) of the Condominium Property Act (Alberta) and contains all the prescribed information, including:
- the portion of the Bylaw that was violated,
- the date(s) on which the violation occurred (if applicable or if known),
- the remedial action that the unit owner can take to cure the violation (if any),
- the date by which the remedial action must be taken or by which the owner must respond to the notice.
- The form is available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 09-November-2021