Employment Agreement | Australia
Hire your new employees with this Employment Agreement template for Australian businesses.
- This form contains provisions for both an ongoing employment and for a fixed term, for instance if the employee is being hired for 1 or 2 years, in which case there is an option to renew the contract.
- The Agreement makes provision for bonuses and allowances to be paid to the employee.
- The employee must be paid overtime at 1 times the normal rate for hours worked in excess of 38 hours in any one week.
- The employee is entitled to 20 days annual leave for each year of continuous employment, up to 8 days of sick leave â„ family leave, and long service leave in accordance with applicable law.
- The employer must pay superannuation at the rate required by law.
- The employee must comply with all relevant occupation health and safety regulations and with the employer's workplace rules and policies.
- Provisions for termination by either party.
- Provisions for grievance procedure and dispute resolution.
- The confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation provisions will survive the termination of the employment for a specified period.
- The template does not make reference to specific state or territorial labour laws. It is customisable and can be edited to reflect the laws in your jurisdiction.
- To get your copy of the Employment Agreement for Australia, add it to your shopping cart and check out with your preferred payment method. You can download the form after purchase.
Last Updated: 07-June-2021