Employment Agreement for Executive Position (Australia)
Hire a candidate to fill a management position within an Australian company with this standard form Employment Agreement.
- The executive employee agrees not to take on any other employment, serve on the board of directors of any other company, or engage in any competing business activities.
- In addition to a base salary, the employee will be paid a performance bonus and an annual bonus if the company's sales reach certain targets.
- The executive is eligible for incentive and option programs.
- The agreement contains comprehensive non-competition, non-solicitation and confidentiality provisions.
- It also contains provisions for termination upon the occurrence of a number of specified events, including disability or death of the employee.
- The Employment Agreement for Executive Position does not contain references to any specific labour laws or regulations.
- This is a digital download that can be edited to fit your exact needs. Download the template for your company.
Last Updated: 04-Oct-2017