End User Software Licence | Australia
Australia software developers, license your software apps to end users with this easy-to-use End User Software Licence Agreement (EULA).
- The software is licensed for use on a single computer or device.
- The end user is a licensed user only. They are not purchasing the software and have no ownership rights.
- The licence is governed by Australian copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Fully editable so you can customise it for your business.
- Download the form in MS Word format. Other formats available on request.
Last Updated: 24-July-2018