Workplace Agreement | Australia
Prepare a Workplace Agreement for a new or existing employee with this comprehensive template for employers in Australia.
- The agreement is not an employment contract at common law.
- Both parties must comply with occupational health and safety laws, as well as industry codes of practice.
- The employee's engagement is subject to a 3-month probation period.
- The template includes provisions for overtime, Sunday work, and shift work.
- The employee is entitled to meal breaks and rest breaks based on hours worked.
- The employee is bound by confidentiality and non-disclosure provisions.
- Superannuation contributions are handled in accordance with the requirements of the Work Choices Act.
- The employee will undergo a performance review once each year. A procedure for discussing and dealing with unsatisfactory performance is included in the template.
- The dispute resolution procedure is in accordance with the Workplace Relations Act 1996.
- Anti-discrimination policy in accordance with the Act.
- No need to retain legal counsel every time you need a Workplace Agreement drawn up. Buy this customisable template, download it and personalise it for your workplace.