California Employee Separation Agreement and General Release
Write up a letter of termination for an employee with this template Separation Agreement and General Release under California law.
- The General Release is to be signed by the employee prior to receiving the final paycheck.
- The employee is entitled to COBRA and 401K benefits.
- The employee agrees not to disclose the terms of his/her termination settlement.
- The Agreement contains provisions of the federal Older Workers Benefit Protection Act.
- The California Employee Separation Agreement and General Release template is provided in MS Word format. It can be modified to fit your needs and you can use it as often as you need to.
Last Updated: 12-October-2017