Prepare a Finder's Fee Agreement for Identifying Potential Financings with this easy-to-use template form for Canada.
- The Agreement is between a Canadian company looking for a source of financial backing and an agent who will introduce the company to potential investors or acquirers to complete a financing with the company.
- The agent will be paid a finder's fee for each financing consummated by the company. The finder's fee will be paid in cash from the proceeds.
- A financing includes acquisition or disposition of an interest in the company, equity investment, loans or other credit transactions, or acquisition by or of a publicly traded company.
- If the financing is completed and payment is received by the client in stages, the agent will be paid in portions corresponding to the stages of payments.
- The client will indemnify the agent against any claims arising as a result of material misrepresentation by the client of any of its corporate information.
This Canada Finder's Fee Agreement for Identifying Potential Financings
is in MS Word format, and is fully editable.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016