Mutual Nondisclosure Agreement | Canada
Protect your confidential and proprietary information with this Mutual Nondisclosure Agreement for Canada.
- The Agreement is between two parties who are exchanging confidential information as part of a business transaction or relationship.
- Each party agrees not to disclose any information disclosed by the other party, and to use such information only for the business purpose.
- Each party will use best efforts to prevent inadvertent disclosure by any of its employees or other persons having access to the information.
- No license or other rights are granted to the receiving party through disclosure of the information.
- All confidential information remains the property of the party disclosing same.
- This Mutual Nondisclosure Agreement is a Canadian legal form that contains specific references to the laws and regulations of Canada.