Perpetual Software Licence | Canada
Canadian software developers can use this easy Perpetual License form to license their products to distributors who resell the apps to end users.
- The developer grants the licensee a permanent, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to distribute, resell, sublicense or otherwise make use of the software.
- In return for the perpetual licence, the licensee pays the developer a one-time licence fee.
- The developer retains ownership of the original software product. If the licensee creates derivative works from the original, the licensee will own the title to those works.
- The licensee also has the right to decompile, disassemble and reverse engineer the software.
- This Perpetual Software License form is governed by Canadian copyright and intellectual property laws. It can be used anywhere in Canada except for Quebec.
Last Updated: 31-July-2018