Shareholder Resolution to Remove Auditor | Canada
Prepare a special resolution of shareholders to remove the auditor of a corporation with this easy template form for Canadian companies.
- In accordance with the company's bylaws, the shareholders can pass a special resolution to remove the current auditor from office.
- A replacement auditor is appointed to serve until the next annual meeting.
- The resolution must be signed by all of the shareholders, including those who do not hold voting shares.
- If your company is planning to change its auditors you need this downloadable Special Shareholder Resolution form.
- This template can be used in any province or territory of Canada which has a Business Corporations Act in effect.
Last Updated: 25-June-2021