Do you provide concierge services? Make sure you get a written contract signed with your clients. This Concierge Contract template contains all the necessary legal provisions.
- The concierge is acting as an independent contractor, and not as an employee of the client.
- The concierge will invoice his/her billable hours each month and be reimbursed for proper expenses.
- The concierge has no liability for products or services provided by third party businesses.
- Either party can terminate the contract in accordance with its terms.
- The parties agree to refer any disputes to mediation.
- The contract includes a force majeure clause to cover circumstances outside of the concierge's reasonable control.
- This contract template can be used for either corporate clients or individuals.
This Concierge Contract template is very easy to customize specifically for your use.
Last Updated: 16-August-2016