House Sitting Agreement
Hire a house sitter with this House Sitting Agreement and keep your home safe while you're away on holidays or business.
- The homeowner will arrange with the veterinarian to pay for medical care of any pets left in the home.
- The house sitter agrees to pay a performance bond, which is refundable at the end of the contract.
- The house sitter will pay for utilities and services used during his/her stay.
- The house sitter is responsible for care and maintenance of the residence and the grounds.
- The homeowner will reimburse the house sitter for the costs of any urgent repairs undertaken during the contract.
- The homeowner will keep the premises properly insured, but the house sitter is responsible for insuring his/her possessions and for carrying liability / public risk insurance.
This House Sitting Agreement template is a generic legal contract and can be used almost anywhere.
Customers who bought this item also bought