If you provide home staging and interior design services to customers trying to sell their homes, you need this customizable Home Staging Contract.
- The homeowner acknowledges that staging the home does not guarantee a sale, or that the home will sell at the asking price.
- The staging services do not include the costs of hiring outside contractors, such as painters or contractors to make repairs.
- Whenever possible, the design consultant will use the homeowner's existing furnishings. The homeowner will pay the costs of renting additional furniture, purchasing accessories and supplies that the consultant needs to properly stage and redesign the home for sale.
- The homeowner is solely responsible for packing, de-personalizing and decluttering, cleaning the home, and storage costs for items that are removed.
- The homeowner agrees to make sure that rented items are not used for any purpose other than as display items.
- The contract includes additional clauses for homes that are vacated prior to staging, and special provisions covering virtual tour services.
- Every service business needs a good standard customer agreement. Buy the Home Staging Contract template for your interior design business, download and easily personalize it to fit your exact needs.
Last Updated: 07-June-2019