Interior Designer Client Intake Form
Use this comprehensive Client Intake Form to develop a plan for an interior design project for a new client.
- The document comes in MS Word format and can be converted to a PDF form or to a web-based form.
- The form gathers information from the client regarding:
- details of the project, including budget, expected timelines and scope of work,
- a list of other project consultants and contractors (architect, builder, etc.),
- information about the household members, how they currently use the space and what their future plans and requirements are for the home,
- design goals and preferences, such as color schemes, types of flooring, window treatments, etc.
- The information provided by the client will allow you to build a profile from which the interior design plan can be developed.