Delivery Acceptance Certificate for Leased Equipment | USA
Use this easy template to prepare a Delivery Acceptance Certificate for leased equipment.
- The lessee will sign and provide the Certificate to the leasing company once the equipment has been delivered, installed and tested.
- The lessee certifies that the leased equipment has been installed and tested, and is operational and suitable for the lessee's purposes.
- The lessee reconfirms the representations and warranties given in the original lease agreement.
- The lessee also confirms that it has put the required insurance coverage in place.
- The lessee instructs that payments under the lease will now commence.
- The Certificate of Installation form is provided as a downloadable MS Word template that is easy to customize.
- Re-use the form as often as required.