Management Compensation Agreement
Do you run your own business? Put the terms of your compensation in writing with this template Compensation Agreement.
- The purpose of the agreement is to set the compensation being paid for provision of management services to a principal shareholder of the business.
- The annual compensation payable to the shareholder-manager will be paid in installments on regular payroll dates.
- The shareholder-manager will also receive an annual bonus calculated as a percentage of net profits.
- The shareholder-manager is entitled to all pension, medical and other benefits available to the company's regular employees.
- The Compensation Agreement for Management Services is a downloadable and customizable template. This is a generic legal document which does not contain references to specific laws or regulations.
Last Updated: 23-May-2021