Make a will leaving everything to your spouse with this simple Will Form for Mississippi residents.
- This fully editable template allows you to appoint your spouse as executor and to leave all of your estate to your spouse.
- If your spouse does not survive you, the estate would be shared out among your children or their surviving children.
- The Will also has a clause to appoint a guardian for minor children.
- Available as a MS Word document template.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Mississippi.
If you're looking for a more comprehensive will form and estate plan, try the USA Legal Will Kit.
Last Updated: 21-January-2022