NSW Landlord Information Statement
Download this free Landlord Information Statement from Fairtrading NSW before your tenant moves in to the rental property.
- The document contains essential information that landlords need to know before they start renting out their residential property, such as:
- what the landlord's responsibilities are,
- what the tenant's responsibilities are,
- the condition that the rental unit must be in to be habitable,
- what you must provide to your tenant,
- what you must do during and at the end of the tenancy,
- how to terminate the tenancy.
- This is a free downloadable form available directly from the NSW Government website.
Last Updated: 15-November-2021