NSW Landlord's Permission to Sublet
Get your landlord's consent to sublet your rental premises to a new tenant with this permission form for New South Wales rentals.
- The sublet is subject to the terms of the original lease.
- The original tenant is still obligated to perform all the tenant obligations under the lease until the expiration of the lease, if the subtenant fails to do so.
- This Landlord's Permission to Sublet form should only be used for residential rentals in NSW. It is not intended to be used with commercial retail leases.
- The form is a downloadable MS Word document that is easy to fill in and print.
- Intended for use only in New South Wales, AU.
Last Updated: 27-July-2021