NSW Tenant Information Statement
Download this free Tenant Information Statement from Fairtrading NSW before you move in to your rental unit.
- The document contains essential information that tenants need to know before they start renting, such as:
- what the landlord's responsibilities are,
- what the tenant's responsibilities are,
- how rental bonds work,
- what your rights are under the law,
- who pays for utilities,
- how to terminate the tenancy.
- This is a free downloadable form available directly from the NSW Government website.
Last Updated: 15-November-2021