NSW Notice to Terminate Tenancy Agreement by Tenant
Notify your landlord that you plan to terminate your tenancy and move out with this free Notice to Terminate Tenancy Agreement form for New South Wales.
- This form can be used for ending a tenancy for a variety of reasons, in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act 2010:
- End of fixed term tenancy
- Termination of periodic tenancy
- Breach of agreement by landlord
- Contravention by landlord of information disclosure requirements
- Rent increase during fixed term tenancy of 2 years or more
- Early termination without compensation to landlord
- Death of a tenant
- A Service of Notice form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the landlord.
- This is a free PDF download provided by the NSW Government.
Last Updated: 15-November-2021