Make your will and plan for the future with this package of estate planning documents for the Province of Ontario.
This package contains the following documents:
- Ontario Continuing Power of Attorney for Property, which lets you name someone you trust to manage your property and financial affairs on your behalf.
- Ontario Power of Attorney for Personal Care, which lets you name an agent to make health care and personal care decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated.
- Ontario Revocation of Power of Attorney form.
- Ontario Personal Directive, which allows you to give instructions regarding medical treatment and personal care decisions, in the event you are not able to communicate those instructions at some point in the future.
- Legal will kit for Canada, which includes a will form, an Ontario Affidavit of Execution of Will form as required by provincial laws, instructions and information to guide you through preparing your will, and a comprehensive estate planning questionnaire.
- Ontario Codicil to Will form.
Save over 50% off the regular price of your estate planning documents with this all-in-one downloadable package. The forms can be used by more than one person in your household.
Give yourself and your family the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have made arrangements for future eventualities.
Last Updated: 03-August-2023