Rhode Island Mortgage Form
Take out a mortgage on a residential property with this Rhode Island fixed rate mortgage form.
- The mortgage form contains both uniform (multistate) covenants under federal mortgage regulations and non-uniform covenants pursuant to Rhode Island law, including discharge of the mortgage upon payment in full, and waiver of homestead exemption, so that the borrower cannot protect the property against possession and sale by the lender if the borrower defaults.
- The mortgage also contains representations with respect to automatic orders in domestic relations cases under Rhode Island General Laws Chapter 15-5.
- This is a standard type of mortgage for single family dwellings.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Rhode Island.
Last Updated: 13-December-2021