Prepare your will and plan for the future with this package of estate planning documents for the Province of Saskatchewan.
This package contains the following documents:
- Saskatchewan Power of Attorney for Property Attorney, which lets you name someone you trust to manage your property and financial affairs on your behalf.
- Saskatchewan Power of Attorney for Personal Attorney, which lets you name an agent to make personal care decisions for you.
- Saskatchewan Power of Attorney for Personal and Property Attorney, which lets you name an agent to make both property / financial and personal care decisions for you.
- Saskatchewan Revocation of Power of Attorney form.
- Saskatchewan Advance Health Care Directive, which allows you to give instructions regarding medical treatment and health care decisions and name a proxy to make those decisions for you, in the event you are not able to communicate those instructions at some point in the future.
- Legal will kit for Canada, which includes a will form, a Saskatchewan Affidavit of Execution of Will in accordance with provincial laws, and a comprehensive estate planning questionnaire.
Save over 75% off the regular price of your estate planning documents with this all-in-one downloadable package. The forms can be used by more than one person in your household.
Give yourself and your family the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have made arrangements for future eventualities.
Last Updated: 03-August-2023