Swimming Pool and Whirlpool Waiver of Liability
If you let friends, guests or tenants use your swimming pool or whirlpool without signing a Waiver form first, you are leaving yourself open to being sued if anything goes wrong.
- You should have everyone sign this Waiver of Liability before allowing them to use the pool.
- The person signing the form must be an adult. If children are using the swimming pool area, the form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- The guest assumes all responsibility for any risks associated with using the swimming pool or whirlpool (including risk of injury or death) and agrees to indemnify the owner against any claims or actions arising from their use of the pool.
- The guest also agrees to abide by the rules of the pool, and acknowledges that he/she is aware there is no lifeguard on duty.
- The Swimming Pool and Whirlpool Waiver of Liability form can protect you from lawsuits for injury or even death. Buy and download your copy now.