Prepare an Employment Contract for a new hire with this comprehensive template for UK employers.
- The employee warrants to the employer that they are legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom.
- The agreement includes the terms governing the employment, such as:
- The job description and the employee's duties and responsibilities.
- Salary, hours of work and normal place of work.
- Expenses for which the employer will reimburse the employee.
- Employee's illness or other inability to work.
- Protection of employer's confidential business information.
- Intellectual property rights to inventions developed by the employee during their employment.
- Payment in lieu of notice.
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Governed by English law and intended to be used only in the United Kingdom.
Last Updated: 27-June-2023