Prepare an Employment Contract for a new hire with this comprehensive template for UK employers.
- The agreement includes the terms governing the employment, such as:
- The job description and the employee's duties and responsibilities.
- The rate of pay, hours of work and normal place of work.
- Allowed shareholdings that the employee may hold in public companies.
- Protection of confidential information belonging to the employer.
- Holidays, leave, sick pay.
- Pension and retirement.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Use of company vehicles.
- Rights of ownership of intellectual property developed during employment.
- Termination, garden leave.
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Governed by English law and intended to be used only in the United Kingdom.
Last Updated: 14-June-2022