Nanny Referral Contract | USA
Finding good nannies and au pairs for a placement agency can involve a lot of paperwork. This template Nanny Referral Contract is an easy and affordable way to create customized legal forms for your agency's candidates.
- You're able to make whatever changes you require so the template works best for your business.
- The contract provides that the agency acts as a referral agent only. The nanny does not become an employee of the agency.
- The nanny acknowledges that the agency is not obligated to find a position.
- The nanny must pay all of his/her own travel and relocation expenses, but when the nanny is successfully placed, the employer will be responsible for paying the agency's fees.
- The agency will have no liability arising from any referral, and is not obligated to reimburse the nanny for any fees or costs incurred during the job search.
- Prior to accepting any position, the nanny must provide the agency with satisfactory evidence that he/she is legally able to work in the United States.
- The USA Nanny Referral Contract template is a downloadable legal form in MS Word format.