Trade Secret Deposit and Protection Agreement | USA
Place intellectual property in trust under the terms of this Trade Secret Deposit and Protection Agreement under US laws.
- Parties. The Agreement is between the owner of the trade secrets and a trustee who will hold the trade secrets in trust.
- Purpose of Trust. The owner deposits certain confidential business documentation with the trustee in order to maintain the audit trail documenting the ownership and creation dates of the trade secrets.
- Ownership. The ownership of all materials deposited with the trustee remains with the owner.
- Confidentiality. The trustee will keep the information confidential and will not disclose any of such information to third parties.
- Liability of Trustee. The trustee will not be liable for any damages. The owner indemnifies the trustee against liability or costs associated with its good faith actions under the agreement.
- Legal Costs. If the trustee is called upon to take part in any legal proceedings, the owner will pay all costs incurred by the trustee, and pay the trustee a per diem or per hour rate.
- Governing Law. This legal document template is governed by the laws of the United States.
- How to Obtain the Form. You can download the MS Word form immediately following purchase. The template is reusable and can be modified to meet your unique business needs.