Trade Secret Deposit and Protection Agreement | USA
Place intellectual property in trust under the terms of this Trade Secret Deposit and Protection Agreement under US laws.
- Parties. The Agreement is between the owner of the trade secrets and a trustee who will hold the trade secrets in trust.
- Purpose of Trust. The owner deposits certain confidential business documentation with the trustee in order to maintain the audit trail documenting the ownership and creation dates of the trade secrets.
- Ownership. The ownership of all materials deposited with the trustee remains with the owner.
- Confidentiality. The trustee will keep the information confidential and will not disclose any of such information to third parties.
- Liability of Trustee. The trustee will not be liable for any damages. The owner indemnifies the trustee against liability or costs associated with its good faith actions under the agreement.
- Legal Costs. If the trustee is called upon to take part in any legal proceedings, the owner will pay all costs incurred by the trustee, and pay the trustee a per diem or per hour rate.
- Governing Law. This legal document template is governed by the laws of the United States.
- How to Obtain the Form. You can download the MS Word form immediately following purchase. The template is reusable and can be modified to meet your unique business needs.
Last Updated: 02-July-2018