Video Game Soundtrack Agreement
Hire a composer to score a soundtrack for a new game product with this Video Game Soundtrack Agreement.
- You can use this agreement template for game titles released in the United States and Canada.
- The soundtrack composer is retained on a "work for hire" basis.
- The contract price will be paid in installments, as each development milestone is met.
- The game developer will retain full ownership of all music used in the game.
- The soundtrack composer will be entitled to 50% of the royalty for music which is used for any purpose outside of the game, such as on a music album or in TV broadcasts, etc.
- The template form can be downloaded immediately after you purchase it. it can be easily modified and adapted to fit your unique specifications.
Last Updated: 24-April-2018