Website Linking Agreement
Set out the terms and conditions governing how other sites can hyperlink back to your site using your logo or brand with this Website Linking Agreement.
- This contract template does not contemplate any monetary consideration for the use of the hyperlink.
- The target website ("Linkee") offers the linking website ("Linker") a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use its trademarks, logos, and other brand marks for the sole purpose of establishing the link.
- The Linkee agrees not to extend the same terms to any businesses that are in direct competition with the Linker.
- Linkee indemnifies and holds Linker harmless against intellectual property infringement claims from third parties regarding the content on its website.
- The Agreement includes provisions covering:
- the gathering and use of visitor information,
- protection of each party's intellectual property,
- prohibition of objectionable content on the Linker's website,
- representations and warranties of the parties,
- limitation of liability,
- standard boilerplate miscellaneous provisions.
- Available in MS Word format.
- This is a generic template which does not contain specific references to the legislation of any particular country or region.
Last Updated: 15-March-2022