Acquisition Agreement for Co-Ownership Rights in Software
Obtain a co-ownership interest in software that is under development with this Acquisition Agreement for Co-Ownership Rights.
- The purchaser is investing funds to complete the development of the software, in exchange for receiving a co-ownership interest.
- The purchaser also obtains the patent rights to the software.
- The purchaser grants the developer a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free license to use the patent rights.
- Each party retains its own rights to any subsequent modifications it makes to the software.
- The purchaser covenants not to compete with the software developer.
- This Acquisition Agreement for Co-Ownership Rights in Software does not include specific references to the laws of any country and can be used in most jurisdictions.
- The form is available as a downloadable MS Word template that can be easily modified to include any additional terms of your business arrangement.
Last Updated: 17-June-2021