Alberta Consent to Act as Director or Officer
Prepare a Consent to Act as Director or Officer with this template form for Alberta corporations.
- Each person being elected as a director or appointed as an officer must provide the corporation with a signed Consent to Act before taking up their duties.
- This template can be re-used as often as required.
- Download the free Consent to Act as Director or Officer form by clicking the 'Download' button.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended for use only by corporations incorporated in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 08-June-2021