Alberta Mobile Home Lot Lease Agreement
Mobile home park owners in Alberta can use this standard form Lease Agreement to rent sites to tenants in accordance with the Mobile Home Sites Tenancies Act.
- The lease is for a fixed term, with an option for the parties to renew at the end of the term.
- The Agreement contains provisions for either the landlord or the tenant to pay for utilities, hookups, heat tapes and box insulation around water and sewer lines.
- The landlord has the right to distrain for unpaid rent or other arrears.
- The tenant must carry adequate insurance and must indemnify the landlord against any claims or damages.
- This digital template comes complete with a sample set of Design and Landscape Guidelines and Mobile Home Park Rules and Regulations.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 27-January-2022