Alberta Notice of Termination of Tenancy for Nonpayment of Rent
AB landlords, if your tenant has failed to pay the rent, serve them with this Alberta Notice of Termination of Tenancy for Non-payment of Rent.
- The Notice is given in accordance with the Alberta Residential Tenancies Act.
- The tenant must vacate the premises by a specified date unless the rent arrears are paid on or before that date.
- A Service of Notice Form is included, to record the details of the method of service.
- This is a reusable legal form which can be used as often as you require. Just fill in the blanks with the appropriate information.
- Available in MS Word format and can be used for any residential rental premises except for mobile homes.
- Intended for use only in the Province of Alberta, Canada.
Last Updated: 08-June-2022