BC landlords, rent a house, apartment, mobile home lot, or condominium to a tenant with this British Columbia Residential Lease â„ Tenancy Agreement.
The Agreement can be used for either a fixed term lease (such as 6 months, 1 year, etc.) or for a periodic tenancy (month to month or week to week). The Lease / Tenancy Agreement contains standard provisions for a residential tenancy, such as:
- payment and disposition of the security deposit;
- late charges for overdue rent;
- landlord's right of entry;
- each party's responsibility for repairs and maintenance of the premises;
- subletting or assignment by the tenant;
- rent increases;
- alterations and improvements to the property;
- tenant's responsibility to carry his/her own renter's insurance;
- termination by either party in accordance with provincial landlord-tenant law.
This British Columbia Residential Lease â„ Tenancy Agreement
is provided in MS Word format and is fully editable to fit your needs.