BC 10 Day Notice to End Tenancy for Unpaid Rent or Utilities
Give notice to a tenant that you are ending their tenancy for unpaid rent or utilities with this 10 Day Notice to End Tenancy Form RTB-30.
- This Notice is only for tenants who are behind in the rent or who money for unpaid utilities.
- The free 10 Day Notice can be used for tenants of a house, apartment or mobile home.
- It includes instructions for both landlords and tenants on the effect of the notice and the next steps to be taken.
- BC Residential Tenancy Office Form RTB-30, revised 12/2016.
- This is a free PDF download which can be filled out on the computer or by hand.
Last Updated: 20-October-2021