Give notice to a tenant that you are ending their tenancy with this 2-Month Notice to End Tenancy for BC residential properties.
This is Form RTB-32 issued by the British Columbia Office of Housing and Construction Standards, Residential Tenancy Branch (revised 2016/12). The Notice can only be used in the following specific circumstances:
- If the landlord or a member of the landlord's family will be occupying the unit, or
- If the unit is being sold and the purchaser intends to occupy it, or
- If the unit is being demolished, or major renovations will commence which require the unit to be vacant, or
- If the property will be converted to strata lots or a housing cooperative, or to non-residential use, or
- If the unit will be converted for use by a caretaker or manager, or
- If the tenant no longer qualifies for a subsidized rental unit.
This British Columbia 2 Month Notice to End Tenancy form is a free PDF download.
Last Updated: 06-May-2017