British Columbia Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises
BC landlords, give notice to your tenants that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises form.
- The Notice must be served on every tenant to fulfill the requirement for formal written notice of the sale.
- The tenant is instructed to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form.
- This is a downloadable rental form which can be used by landlords and rental agents.
- Intended for use only in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Last Updated: 02-August-2021