California 3-Day Notice to Pay or Quit
Is your tenant behind in the rent? Serve the tenant with this California 3-Day Notice to Pay or Quit.
- The Notice to Pay informs the tenant that he/she must pay the outstanding rent within 3 days of receipt of the notice or vacate the premises.
- This form does not give the landlord the option to add in late fees or other charges.
- The template can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
- Pay for the form once, download it and use it as often as you require.
- This California 3-Day Notice to Pay or Quit is available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 23-August-2016