California Boat and RV Storage Rental Agreement
Rent vehicle storage in a self-storage facility to a customer with this template California Boat and RV Storage Rental Agreement.
- The renter (vehicle owner) must maintain adequate insurance for fire and property damage on the vehicle at all times.
- The storage company is not liable for any damage, loss or injury and the renter indemnifies and holds the storage company harmless against any claims, suits, damages or expenses.
- The storage company claims a lien over the vehicle under the California Self-Service Storage Facility Act.
- The agreement includes a set of Rules and Regulations which renters must abide by.
- This document was prepared to comply with the laws of the State of California.
Last Updated: 03-October-2020