Acknowledgement and Waiver of Independent Legal Advice | Canada
Write up an Acknowledgement and Waiver of Independent Legal Advice for a client to sign with this template form for Canadian lawyers.
- The person signing the document acknowledges that he or she has been offered independent legal advice to advise him (her) of the ramifications, effect and scope of the document he or she is signing.
- The person has decided of his or her own free will to waive such independent legal advice.
- This form can be used anywhere in Canada.
- This is a reusable Canadian legal form. Purchase it, download it, save it as a template, use it as often as you require.
- To access the form, add it to your shopping cart and go through checkout, then download.
Last Updated: 06-March-2019