Affidavit of Execution Form | Canada
Use this free downloadable form to prepare an Affidavit of Execution for legal documents in Canada.
- An Affidavit of Execution is also called an Affidavit of Witness or Affidavit of Attestation.
- The affidavit must be sworn by a person who witnessed a legal document being signed.
- It must be given in front of an officer of the Court, such as a Commissioner for Oaths or a Notary Public.
- This form can be used in any province or territory of Canada by filling in the appropriate jurisdiction where indicated.
- The Affidavit of Execution form is free to download and use.
Last Updated: 23-June-2018