Agreement to Manage Business | Canada
Retain a manager to run your business under the terms of this template Management Agreement for Canada.
- The manager is not being hired as an employee, but instead is being retained as an independent contractor.
- The contract is exclusive. The manager agrees not to provide similar services to any other business during the term of the contract.
- Management fees will be paid to the manager on whatever basis the parties agree to (e.g. monthly, quarterly, etc).
- Each of the parties indemnifies the other against claims or damages.
- Either party can terminate the contract on written notice to the other party.
- This legal document template may be used in any Canadian province or territory but may require translation to be valid in Quebec. You can download the form and customize it for your unique business needs.
Last Updated: 22-March-2021