Rent clubhouse facilities to a club member for a private function with this Club House Rental Agreement for Canada.
- The member can also rent such optional items as barbecue pits, grills, kitchen, outbuildings, picnic tables, fire pits, etc.
- Procedure for key pick-up and drop-off.
- Clean-up and trash removal.
- Restrictions on use of nails, tacks, staples, spikes, and other items which may damage surfaces when decorating.
- Procedure for receipt and use of security deposit.
- The member must make sure that guests do not enter off-limits areas, and that only designated parking areas are used for visitor vehicles.
- The member must obtain adequate insurance coverage if alcohol is to be served.
The Canada Club House Rental Agreement template is available in MS Word format, and can be easily edited to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 18-July-2018