Club House Rental Agreement | Canada
Rent clubhouse facilities to a club member for a private function with this Club House Rental Agreement for Canada.
- The member can also rent such optional items as barbecue pits, grills, kitchen, outbuildings, picnic tables, fire pits, etc.
- Procedure for key pick-up and drop-off.
- Clean-up and trash removal.
- Restrictions on use of nails, tacks, staples, spikes, and other items which may damage surfaces when decorating.
- Procedure for receipt and use of security deposit.
- The member must make sure that guests do not enter off-limits areas, and that only designated parking areas are used for visitor vehicles.
- The member must obtain adequate insurance coverage if alcohol is to be served.
- This is a fully editable legal contract template.
- Intended for use only in Canada.
Last Updated: 05-October-2021